Parish Council Mission Statement
The purpose of the council is to further pastoral ministry of the parish of Sacred Heart, being summed up with the words of the Our Father “…Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth…”, Matthew 6:10. This council shall seek to carry out this passage by prayer and service.
Meetings: Third Monday – Monthly – 6:30PM
Canon Law 537–Each parish is to have a finance council which is regulated by universal law as well as by norms issued by the diocesan bishop; in this council the Christian faithful, selected according to the same norms, aid the pastor in the administration of parish goods with due regard to canon 532.
St. Ann Circle Mission Statement
The purpose of the Circle will be in the spirit of Christian Fellowship to promote parish activities and religious education. This shall be accomplished by:
- Hosting parish-wide activities.
- Assisting before, during, and after parish activities.
- Designating particular fund-raising events to benefit religious education.
- Remembering the shut-ins, the sick, and the bereaved of the parish.
- Providing assistance in whatever possible way to further the Christian Fellowship of the parish.
Meetings: Second Tuesday – Monthly – 1:00PM
Burke Foundation Mission Statement
A charitable tax-exempt trust whose income and principal is for the exclusive use of Sacred Heart Church and its subunits. The foundation itself, however, is a totally separate entity from the church itself.